BECOME A VOLUNTEER
We thank you for volunteering your time and talents in making Gilroy Rodeo a great rodeo experience!
This handbook is designed to inform volunteers about the Gilroy Rodeo. No volunteer handbook can anticipate every circumstance or question and after reading the handbook please feel free to discuss any questions you might have with your particular lead and/or chairman.
Gilroy Rodeo Core Volunteer Values
- Take pride in volunteering
- Do what needs to be done to make sure our guests are taken care of.
- When communicating with our guests, the most important rule is to keep it simple, keep it true
- Ensure our guests have a great experience while ensuring the safety & well-being of all Gilroy Rodeo participants, volunteers, cowboys, cowgirls, animals & guests.
- Put on the best events possible
Benefits of Volunteering
Whatever your interest or skills, there is undoubtedly a place for you to volunteer for one of the committees. As a volunteer, besides the personal satisfaction of being part of the Gilroy Rodeo, there are also other benefits available to you.
- Free gate admission and parking with volunteer credentials.
- Volunteers that working longer than 4.5 consecutive hours in 1 shift will receive 1 food ticket and 2 non-alcoholic beverage tickets.
- Volunteer Email Communication is email@example.com or a message can be left at, 408-300-6793
- To contact us by mail, our mailing address is P.O. Box 1148, Gilroy, CA., 95021
CLICK LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD VOLUNTEER APPLICATIONS & HANDBOOK
YOU CAN ALSO APPLY ONLINE
Make history with us!
CLICK ON VOLUTEER QUSETIONNAIRE FOR APPLICATION