ITEMS NOT ALLOWED
For your safety and comfort, as well as the safety and comfort of those around you, the following items are not allowed on the grounds, exhibit areas or rodeo arena:
- Artificial Noisemakers
- Professional Cameras with Detachable Lenses
- Video Cameras, Including Go Pro Type Video Cameras
- Banners and Signs
- Outside Food and Drinks
- Factory sealed water is permitted
- Cans or Glass Bottles & Personal Coolers
- Pets - only Service Dogs allowed
ALL BAGS, JACKETS AND BLANKETS WILL BE SEARCHED
The Gilroy Rodeo does not allow for the video recording, transmission, distribution, or selling of any description, account, picture, video, audio or other form or reproduction of the event without permission.
Any violation of this policy during a CCPRA performance or slack event will result in your immediate removal from the premises.